Monday 29 May 2017

Help requested from BSBI botanists

Calling all BSBI botanists who are also interested in gardening - your help is requested please. Over to Biology student Lana:

"For my final university project I have been working with the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) to determine which pests and diseases are considered to be most problematic in UK gardens - something for which I need your help!

"I have produced a survey to document the opinions of UK gardeners and would be incredibly grateful if BSBI botanists and gardeners alike could take only 5-10 minutes out of your day to let me know what you think the most problematic pests and diseases are in your garden/allotment. 

"The survey is designed so that gardeners of any level can fill it in, from experts to complete beginners.

"If you're feeling extra generous, please forward the survey link to your friends and family or anyone you think may be interested too.

"I hope you have a lovely day and thank you in advance for your help!"

BSBI botanists were incredibly helpful last year when Oli asked you to help with his powdery mildew survey so I'm hoping that you will now rise to the challenge again and be able to help Lana with her survey. Thank you in advance for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!